Friday, March 15, 2013

Time for Blatant Self-Promotion--Who Else is Gonna Do It?

If you read my post yesterday you can just skip this one, but I'd love it if you Shared it on FB or used some other means to tell a like-minded friend or two.  Just a simple message, like TRY THIS BOOK--IT'S FREE!  or, if you've read the other books in the series and feel inclined, THESE ARE WONDERFUL BOOKS, WHY NOT TAKE A LOOK AT ONE--AT ABSOLUTELY NO COST TO YOU!

Yesterday was a wonderful give-away day!  Offered for Love climbed the .com Free Best Seller List for Women's Fiction to the mid-forties and copies were snatched up by Brits, Germans and Canadians as well.  So far today, it's holding its own at # 51. Now I'm not big on numbers, but I like to see enough books given away to ensure a few new readers for the series.  I'm well aware that many of these copies will sit unread in Kindles for months, if not forever, but some readers will actually get around to them in the near future.  With any luck, they'll like this one well enough to want to read one or two of the others. 

Like most self-published writers, I don't have a publicist or much in the way of an ad budget, and I have no experience at self-promotion.  In fact, before this whole writing thing barged into my life, I was a very private person without any desire to be otherwise.  Most of the things I've done for the sake of these books are a complete departure from the way I've lived my life for the past six decades. Just putting my face on Facebook was a move I took months to make! 

Anyway, since there's no one else to do it, here we go. 

         Today and tomorrow only, Offered for Love is FREE for Kindle! 


                      Simply click on the title directly above to go to Amazon.com, click Buy and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment