About

My photo

I'm most recently a writer.  In the six plus decades of my life, I've been a wife, mother, grandmother, Jill of all trades though mistress of but a few, and most of the time pretty content with my lot.  As a much younger person, I believed I was called to write, but life and living distracted me for most of those decades.  An unwilling transplant from the South,  twenty years ago I unintentionally landed in the geographical center of the US.  Writing came about in part due to the unwillingness, I expect.  When caring for family, gardening, and renovating a century-old house failed to provide sufficient creative outlets, I turned to the one thing I always intended to do.  Eight titles later, I'm grateful I found myself while Lost in the Plains!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Save the Date!

Beginning Sunday July 14 for just three days, begin at the beginning with a FREE copy of Hearts Unfold !!
 


"A very special love story. . ."



And just for fun . .

Christmas at Valley Rise is FREE, too!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment