Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I Love Interviews!


I like the idea of interviews, but I have to admit knowing just how to answer those questions is tricky.  To say enough--cleverly, I hope--without saying too much is challenging.  But I love the idea of talking about my journey as a writer, not because I think it's particularly fascinating in itself, but because I'm still so amazed that I have a journey as a writer to talk about! 
I'm grateful to Peggy Browning for inviting me to put in an appearance on her blog Fifty Odd, showcasing women writers over 50. I more than qualify based on age, and after reading the interview, I'm struck once again by the fact that I really am a writer now! Just goes to show there's no sell-by date on dreams coming true! Please have a look and let me know what you think.

http://fiftyodd.com/2013/12/karen-welch-women-writers-50/

No comments:

Post a Comment