Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Audiobook Adventure Part Seven--It's Live!!!

-Now live on Audible!  Now Live Everywhere! 
The big day has finally arrived! Oddly enough, I emailed ACX this morning asking about a release date because the time frame given originally had ended. Then as if by magic, the email announcing the wondrous news appeared in my box! I love results like that, don't you? 
So here is the link to the Audible site. If you're not familiar with Audible, all the information is there on the site for you to check out. I'm assured that in a few more days the audiobook will be available on Amazon and iTunes as well.
My thanks again to Matthew Lloyd Davies for bringing my story to life with such expertise. When you hear his narration, you'll be amazed at the way each character steps off the page into the spotlight. 
More later as this experience moves forward, but I couldn't wait to get the word out to you since you've been following this adventure from the start. 
Happy New Year!! 




 http://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/Shannons-Daughter-Audiobook/B00RM40QOC/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1420060745&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/Shannons-Daughter/dp/B00RNA3I2C/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1420129084&sr=1-2&keywords=Shannon%27s+Daughter+audiobook

No comments:

Post a Comment