Friday, January 23, 2015

Looking for Love?


Hard to realize it's been three years since I first hit "Publish" and Hearts Unfold was launched into the Vast Unknown of Kindle Readership. It's been through several revisions--one of which turned it into two volumes--and become the entry point for a series I never saw coming. I've lost count of the number of free copies currently residing in ereaders waiting to be read, but the numbers for the rest of the Miracle at Valley Rise series tell me how many folks have gone on to purchase the complete saga starring British Classical music superstar Stani Moss, and Emily Haynes, the Virginia farm girl who saves his life and claims his heart. I'm thrilled by the warm response these two, along with their eclectic circle of friends, have received. To know they've touched so many lives with their unlikely romance far exceeds anything I ever hoped to accomplish in telling their story.

When I started this journey with Stani and Emily, I was fulfilling a lifelong dream of my own. I was finally a writer, but where that might lead, I hadn't a clue. I never for a moment imagined their story would travel so far, or take me with it! I never anticipated meeting so many generous people along the way, or finding the inspiration for more and more stories. And yet, three years later, here we are--seven books, two series, an audiobook, and the surprises keep coming!

So once again, Hearts Unfold is FREE for Kindle this weekend. Not only is this month the anniversary of its initial publication, but this weekend, two of my granddaughters are celebrating their birthdays! There couldn't be a better time to share this "very special love story." Please help yourself to a copy and be sure to tell any of your friends who love a good, old-fashioned romance.



No comments:

Post a Comment