Friday, April 27, 2018

Because Sometimes Only a "Book-book" Will Do

 I love ebooks almost as much as I do chocolate! But I'd never buy one for a gift. For one thing, how would I wrap it, or even slip it in one of those cute little gift bags? And how would my friend put it in a special spot, where she would remember me whenever she sees it? Where would I write that  message that has meaning for both of us; the words he'd look back on and smile whenever he opened the cover?Only a "real" book--not an ebook that vanishes into the ether--a "book" book, with a colorful cover and plenty of paper pages, will do the job.
For that reason, I've slashed the price of all my paperbacks to make it easy to purchase a thoughtful gift for under $10. Mother's Day? Graduation? Birthday? Or just a gift to say "You're special."
I would have lowered the price even more, but the on demand printer won't print them for any less. My royalties will amount to a few pennies, but that's okay. The thought of someone receiving one of my books as a gift from one of you who's read it and consider it worthy of your special someone is reward in itself!
Click on over to Amazon (hover in the blank space below the photo for the link) and check out the titles available. And thank you for warming my writer's heart by sharing my words with your family and friends.
https://www.amazon.com/Karen-Welch/e/B007ILHX90/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

No comments:

Post a Comment