Monday, June 24, 2013

Big News!

 
 
These are my books, or at least most of them.  So far I've done everything myself, written them, published them, promoted them.  It's been a huge learning experience and one I'll never regret taking on.  But now something really wonderful has happened.  I've been signed by the family of wonderfully talented creative minds at LilyBear House Publishing.  Now my books and I will have the support, encouragement and expertise of a team as we move on to the next leg of the journey. 
 
 
http://www.lilybearhouse.com/2013/06/big-announcements.html

Did you click on the link?  Go ahead, click it!  And keep checking in here for more on my journey as a "published" author!

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be fabulous, we're happy to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're excited to have you as part of the family.

    ReplyDelete