Friday, May 16, 2014

Cover Story--Part II

Just a little over a year ago, I wrote a post here about the evolution of my books' covers aptly titled Cover Story. Well, lately I've been thinking it might be time to evolve a bit further. That's the beauty of this self-publishing gig--want to make a change? Just do it, upload it to KDP and viola--out with the old and in with the new!
My son, who doubles as my cover designer, is here for a visit / reno blitz. What better time to con him into doing a little light cover work as well? So in between pulling down plaster ceilings and refinishing hardwood floors, we brainstormed on how to make the covers more. I love the images of the existing covers, but I felt they could use a little more. You know-- punch, pop, style. MORE!
After hours of give and take, with me doing the giving, you understand, my brilliant offspring came up with what I think is a definite improvement. We did have to sacrifice the background for Book Three, Heart of My Own Heart, but I found something I really love to replace it.
So, without further ado--introducing the new and MORE versions of all four of the MIRACLE AT VALLEY RISE covers.


No comments:

Post a Comment