Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Thirty Days of Giving


When I started thinking (rather late in the game) about holiday promotions this year, I couldn't get too excited. First of all, I'm pretty sure early December is not the best time to add one more advertisement to your already overloaded junk mail. I also doubt many of my readers have a lot of spare time right now. Shopping, baking, and decorating, attending holiday programs and concerts, yes. Reading? Not so much. Still, every business model includes holiday sales promotions, so I need to do something, don't I?

What I decided to do is pretty simple. We all give gifts to our friends and family this time of year. Why not just give you, my reader and social media friends and family, as many gifts as I can? I tallied up the FREE days left on Amazon through Kindle Direct Publishing and there were quite a few. Why not use them up and start fresh next year? I'm already running a serial, All That Glitters, here on the blog, but why not add the Valley Rise Christmas posts I've run for the past two years as a little extra something? Throw in some special pricing on select titles and paperbacks, and I have enough to give one or even two every day for a month--right up until Epiphany on Jan 6, which is the day we finally take down our Christmas tree at our house.

Even better, you can pass these gifts along to your friends and family! If you already have my books in your Kindle, you can send a free copy to someone else who might enjoy it. I'm not buying any ads for this promotion. This is directed to my friends and family, the faithful readers who follow me here and on FB and Twitter. But if you want to share it with your circle, by all means please do! The more the merrier!

So stay tuned. There will be posts every day reminding you of the gifts available at the moment. Please be good to yourself and take as many as you like. From me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment